1 Gallon Surface Spray (128 Oz)

SKU: SFGL-ENG Category:

$600.00

BioGlove™ Surface Spray Disinfectant Hospital Grade will adhere to any surface including; fabrics, carpet, upholstery, drapes, linen, wood, plastics, stone, porcelain, and metals. It can be used in any application where there is a need to keep the environment clean and healthy, especially where there is interpersonal contact and a high risk of cross contamination.

It differs from other area sanitizers as it destroys pathogens through a non-toxic physical rather than chemical means. The physical destruction process occurs when the germ cells are pierced and destroyed instantly, rather than being destroyed by toxicity that promotes the development of resistant ‘super bugs’. The formula is cleverly assembled such that it forms a strong bond with any surface, making an antimicrobial layer that provides protection for up to 28 days.

  • 100% Alcohol Free
  • Water-Based & Non-Toxic
  • Proprietary Formulation
  • Large Packs Available
  • Square Feet Protection Per Unit: 3,968

BioGlove Surface Spray is a unique product that forms a protective antimicrobial barrier on any surfect, offering long lasting protection against germs and viruses. A single application of BioGlove Surface Spray not only eliminates and inactivates bacteria, viruses and fungi, but also prevents reinfection by maintaining a long lasting protective barrier. Other sanitisers on the market today are primarily ethyl or isopropyl alcohol formulations, which are largely antibacterial in nature and only provide protection for a few minutes. BioGlove Surface Spray utilises a physical kill by lasing or stabbing the outer membrane of the pathogen, vs. traditional alcohol sanitizers that poison the pathogen.

Key Facts:

  • Kills 99% of most viruses, bacteria and protozoa’s
  • Safe for humans and animals
  • Non-toxic
  • Non-corrosive
  • Odourless
  • Will not stain surfaces
  • Resistant to new mutated superbugs
  • Safe for food contact surfaces
  • 28 day effective protection from a single application

Some of the most contaminated places in a workplace:

  • Money
  • Bathrooms
  • Elavator Buttons
  • Telephones
  • Hand Rails
  • Water Fountains
  • Key Boards
  • Doorknobs
  • Copy Machines

Designed for use in Hospitals and health care facilities: Protect patients from easily spread bacteria such as: MRSA, VRE, E.Coli, Norovirus and mould.

Hotel rooms and cruise ship treatment: Disinfect hotel rooms and cruise ship cabins (including mattresses, bedspreads, carpets, curtains, light fittings, equipment, corridors, public lobbies, function rooms and bathrooms). Create completely disinfected rooms to alleviate the concerns of health conscious guests while reducing the risk of them contracting Norovirus.

Retirement homes and senior living facilities: Protect patients from the MRSA bacterium, responsible for several difficult to treat infections. Gyms, locker room and spas: Sanitise gym facilities and equipment from the spread of bacteria and reduce the incidence of mould and fungi in wet areas.

What is the true cost of hygiene to business? Any impact to the health and well-being of staff is detrimental to a business. It affects not only staff mor ale but also productivity and efficiency. A recent study showed that on average, each sick day taken by an employee costs the employer $385 in productivity and profits. Businesses lose approximately $17 billion each year to employee sick days. It has been estimated that up to 80% of all infections are spread by hand contact with contaminated surfaces and direct human contact. Therefore, almost all surfaces we touch or come in contact with will be a harbour of germs and bacteria.

 

Additional information

Weight 86 oz
Effective

Alcohol hand sanitizers are ineffective when applied to hands that are not completely clean. (Alcohol cannot penetrate the film of grease, dirt or oil on the epidermis) thus making them ineffective.

Directions

Apply liberally to the palms of the hands. Rub into skin until dry.

No Evaporation

Alcohol hand sanitizers can quickly reduce the number of germs on your hands, but since alcohol evaporates within 30 seconds, it leaves hands vulnerable and unprotected until the next application

Active Ingredient

Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13% (Purpose: Antimicrobial Hand/Skin Sanitizer)

No Alcohol

Frequent use of alcohol gel sanitizers leaves a biofilm on skin surfaces that actually trap dirt and foster the growth of germs and bacteria

Inactive Ingredients

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Aqua, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glucoside, Laureth-4,
Polyhexanide USP, Phenoxyethanol USP, Triethoxysilyproply Steardimonium
Chloride.

Alcohol Ineffective

Alcohol hand sanitizers are only effective if they contain enough alcohol 62% (sixty-two percent IPA)

No Dry Skin

Alcohol-based hand sanitizers contribute to drying and chapping of hands

Use

Hand sanitizer to help decrease bacteria on the skin. Recommended for repeated use.

Not Flammable

Traditional hand sanitizers are highly flammable and can cause alcohol poisoning if ingested

Warning

Do not freeze. For external use only. Do not use in ears or mouth. Store below 100º F.

When Using this Product

– Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact, flush eyes with water.
– Stop use and ask a doctor if redness or irritation develops and persists for more than 72 hours. These may be signs of a serious condition.
– Children should be supervised to avoid ingestion. If ingestion occurs, contact Poison Control Center immediately.

Reviews

Be the first to review “1 Gallon Surface Spray (128 Oz)”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *